Harrogate District Hospital, Phase IV.
Client: Harrogate Health Care NHS Trust
Contractor: Clugston Construction
Architect/Lead Consultant: Bradshaw Gass & Hope
Structural Engineers: Deakin Callard & Partners
Mechanical & Electrical Engineers: Pearce Buckle
Quantity Surveyors: Davis Langdon & Everest
Planning Supervisors: Bradshaw Gass & Hope
Duration: February 1998 to March 2000
The new-build scheme abuts existing single storey buildings and caters for two levels of underground parking in order to meet Local Authority standards. Major internal roads and services alignment were necessary requiring detailed survey work prior to siteworks detailing. The scheme is one part of an overall strategic plan for Harrogate NHS Trust and comprises:
- 2 levels of underground car parking (100 spaces)
- Mortuary Facilities including reception
- 1st Floor Pharmacy Department
- 1st Floor Pathology Reception & Administration
- 2nd Floor Pathology: Departments of Microbiology; Histopathology; Chemical Pathology & Haematology
The scheme conforms to stringent design standards required by the LA and Harrogate NHS Trust.